Excelsior International School may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this web page. You are bound by any such modification or revision, and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the Terms.
The term 'Excelsior International School' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is S-07 Podium 1, Menara Ansar. No. 65, Jalan Trus, 80000, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia. Our company (Excelsior Education Management Sdn. Bhd.) registration number is 952810-T. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Use of Material
The contents of this website, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material are protected by copyright and other laws internationally. Material includes both content owned or controlled by Excelsior International School and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to Excelsior International School.
We authorise you to view and download (where applicable) a single copy of the material on the website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or modify the material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our written permission.
If you would like information about obtaining our permission to use any of the material on your website, or link to us, please email us at . If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
Copyright infringement and copyright agent
Excelsior International School may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove, or disable access to, material on the website that infringes on the rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used on the website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice to that includes the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.